MochaHost is a US-based hosting provider establishes since 2002. The Company is endowed with skills and vision to offer truly integrated, holistic, and flexible online services. It also has a base in Bulgaria and provides a large range of professional hosting, web designing and e-commerce suitable for maximum customers. The client has the hosting option of both Linux and Windows. Professional services along with rich-features are provided to small and big businesses. MochaHost ranked in Fortune’s 500 lists. The Company has won many awards: Most Popular Hosts by CNET, Approved Host by FindMyHost.com and Top11Hosting.com by Best Host for 2015, to name a few.
MochaHost offers a substantial range of plans for shared, reseller, dedicated and reseller hosting. Shared hosting is available on Windows and Linux with the lowest cost service named Soho. It is designed for people who want to host one site, whereas the Mocha service is fully-featured, includes support for Subversion and Magento and provides the client with one static IP. Additional features include: unlimited disk space, unlimited monthly traffic, unlimited e-mail + FTP Accounts, Disc Protection RAID 10 and free 500+ designs.
MochaHost: Features and Control Panel
- Free lifetime domain name.
- Unlimited domains and sub-domains.
- Unlimited MySQL or MS SQL databases.
- 100% uptime guarantee.
- Support for unlimited email accounts and webmail.
- Automatic server backups.
- cPanel (Linux) or WebsitePanel (Windows) user control panel.
- Free template-based website and Softaculous one-click installer.
MochaHost offers its customers 24X7 support. The support is provided by technical support staff by live chat, ticketing system and a toll-free US number for support contact. Company Support Portal includes Billing System Access, Knowledge Base, Online Video Tutorials, Server & Network Status and Blog.
MochaHost Uptime Report
MochaHost claims 100% uptime guarantee which is not an impossible task as the servers are set up in the cloud. Inability to meet SLA can make the user to claim 3% of the monthly fee for the first 3 hours and up to 5% subsequently.
- The company is an experienced hosting provider which is preferred by customers.
- Plans as low as $1.95 wins the clients.
- Windows & Linux option for all packages.
- The customer support is not that good as it is expected.
- The customer also faces some server speed issues.
- Server status page does not publish or archive detailed uptime figures.
- The packages and features are not too clear and extras add on to the bill.
- High domain prices.
MochaHost provides a money back guarantee in case of cancellation within 30 days’ limit. Additionally, they provide 180-day pro-rata refund if customer cancels in the first 180 days. No refunds are given out for months already used up. Refunds exclude fees paid for SSL certificates and domain names.
MochaHost does not disappoint its customers by providing detailed plans or max number of IP’s or with versions of Python offered. Data center facilities are based in Chicago with backup power and biometric security equipment. Data backups are provided to the customers in case of emergency only. With less than $2 monthly hosting cost, the customer is provided with VPS, reseller, and cloud hosting options also. For budget watchers, MochaHost is a very good option. The easy to use functions and tools, low price and features enable online presence for those with no experience for building own sites. Mochahost is the only web hosting company which offers 50% lifetime discount guarantee for clients.