Key Selling Points:
- Leading provider of shared hosting, Private Clouds, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) in Canada
- rapid deployment and fully customizable dedicated servers with more RAM per server.
- 100% Canadian-owned and -operated service
- Hosting is SSAE 16 Type II SOC 2 certified
- SSD server hosting and the largest available SATA hard drives for more storage with lower costs
What For their Customers?
- providing on-demand hosting solutions with scalable options
- complimentary infrastructure and design consultation
- always willing to take the extra step for each and every customer
- every business and developer can experience world-class hosting with cutting-edge technologies and support
- servers can be installed and made available the same day
- Customer can experience world-class hosting and comprehensive support to offset server administration and ongoing management needs
- Improved performance, server speed, throughput, security, reliability and control
- Free planning and migration services
Services Offered: website hosting, bare metal dedicated servers, application hosting, database hosting, virtualized, private cloud environments, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
Add-On-Services: Firewalls, control panels from cPanel and Plesk, networking and shared storage, RAID and managed services
- meets the privacy standards of SSAE 16 SOC 2 Type II compliancy
- For over five years, Canadian Web Hosting's enterprise-grade datacenter and redundant infrastructure have surpassed the standards of SSAE 16 and ISO compliancy and delivers 100% guaranteed availability inToronto, ONandVancouver, BC.
Target Customers: companies of all sizes
Canada's privacy regulations: 100% Canadian-owned and -operated service
24/7 premium support that includes infrastructure design and free installations
Up-time Guarantee: 100%
- offer free planning and migration services
Chief Strategy Officer : Matt McKinney
- New Enterprise Dedicated Server Plans (August 2016)
Canadian Web Hosting Announces completion of performance upgrade initiative for their dedicated server plans available in theirToronto, ON andVancouver, BC datacenters. These Enterprise-ready servers start with 32GB of RAM and include flexible storage options, 100% enterprise-grade Intel SSD hard drives and upgrades to the latest generation of Intel processors.
Reliability and Performance/ Uptime Report:
SiteGeek analysis shows 99.9% uptime last week for CanadianWebHosting. Up Time % is the amount of time websites hosted by the hosting company are available for users or visitors. CanadianWebHosting time and again consistent high up-time percentages very close to 100%, means sites hosted by CanadianWebHosting are available 24/7 or exceptionally close to 24/7.
CanadianWebHosting hosting has 69.23% positive user sentiment on SiteGeek, based on social media content and conversations. It’s a real time snapshot of customer’s perception of hosting company and ensures hosting company is meeting user needs and convey quality service.
CanadianWebHosting Shared Hosting plan includes Standard Linux plans, Windows ASP.net which have following features Unlimited Disk Space and Bandwidth, Free Site Migration, Cpanel Control Panel, Xen Cloud Infrastructure, 99.99% Uptime Guarantee and 60-Day Money Back Guarantee. There free Site Builder tool is easy to use, Point and Click Technology, Hundreds of Professional Templates, E-commerce Features, Integrated Add-on Features, Create Your Own Website Design
Dedicated Server plan includes budget servers, managed servers, enterprise servers and SSD servers. CanadianWebHosting provides comprehensive management services and free setup to support the most demanding needs including features like Secure IT, Juniper Firewalls, load balancing and so much more.
Features and Control Panel:
Network features and services include 10,000 GB+ of Bandwidth, 100% Redundant Cisco Network, Industry-leading Network, Redundant Gigabit Backbone, 100Mbps Ports, Available VLAN for Public & Private Networks, Geographically Separated Data Centers.
Unified Security Services features include Unified Threat Management, Web & Email Protection, Intrusion Prevention & Detection, Server Monitoring, Easy to use User Management, Incident Response Team, Trouble Ticketing System, Advanced Reporting & Logging
Managed Servers services and features include 100% Network Uptime SLA, Server Management, Free Hardware Replacement, Available Control Panels, Full Root Access, Software Installation and Setup Remote Reboot, Online Backup
CanadianWebHosting industry leading expertise is available 24/7 and friendly at all times, Provide comprehensive information, Reply to support tickets and business emails within 24 hours and Continually listens to customer feedback
CanadianWebHosting provides comprehensive security in terms of malware scanning, firewall & VPN, managed security and web application firewall. It is also Green web hosting provider.
Cancellation Policy/ Refund Policy:
All cancellations by CLIENT of service or changes in service must be done in writing to CanadianWebHosting. It can be done by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax(1-604-283-1729) or via regular postal to Canadian Web Hosting, PO Box 28011 West Pender St PO Vancouver BC, V6C 3T7. 60 day money back guarantee is offered on VPS plans, shared hosting plans and reseller plan
CanadianWebHosting data centres utilizes superior datacenter infrastructure that includes environmental controls, fire suppression systems, redundant power sources and UPS backup, multi-homed Tier 1 bandwidth, 24/7 security including card entry, video monitoring as well as technical and monitoring capabilities. Single platform for shared hosting, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, Private Clouds, Software as a Service (SaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) built on enterprise infrastructure
Company has announced the general release of custom cloud server types and custom SSD Clouds Servers available in Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC. Customers pay for only cloud infrastructure rather than choosing predetermined of virtual CPU, RAM, and storage. They can option between Linux (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu) and Windows Operating System.
Canadian Cloud Hosting platform comprises a range of cloud hosting services, including Elastic Clouds, Flexible Clouds and Private Clouds for customers who require increased security or are interested in running their own cloud.
Canadian Web Hosting Joins Vancouver Internet Exchange (VANIX) and launched CloudStream Canadian network backbone. (More Info...)
- Canadian Web Hosting Announces New Dedicated Server Plans available in their Toronto, ON and Vancouver, BC compliant data centers with Improved Performance Customization, rapid deployment and Flexibility. Company now offers dedicated servers with newest generation Intel processors, flexible storage options, including Intel SSD drives and more RAM. (VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 28, 2016 /PRNewswire)